PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric
PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric acts as a powerful antioxidant that can support the body’s natural inflammatory response. Through patented delivery technology, our unique blend of full-spectrum turmeric is easily absorbed and may help to maintain healthy joint function.
- Turmeric is a plant that has an ancient history of medicinal use1. It’s acted as a healing remedy for more than 4000 years and is one of the most studied substances in modern dietary medicine today – with over 3000 publications concerning turmeric released in the last 25 years.2
- Turmeric can help support a healthy inflammatory response3. Studies confirm Turmeric acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, helping to combat free radicals and potentially mitigate some of the damage they can cause – such as joint pain and chronic disease.4
- PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric is 185 times more absorbable than turmeric in its natural form5. Our patented Micelle Liposomal Delivery protects the turmeric from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful, soothing dose right where you need it.
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric (Curcuma longa). The Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. 2003 Feb 1;9(1):161-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12676044
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Aggarwal BB. Curcumin-free turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of turmeric. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57:1529-42. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mnfr.201200838/full
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Kang Q, Chen A. Curcumin inhibits srebp-2 expression in activated hepatic stellate cells in vitro by reducing the activity of specificity protein-1. Endocrinology. 2009. http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/en.2009-0517
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Curcumin: A Component of Turmeric (Curcuma Longa). J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8. http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/107555303321223035
- Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Ashok K. Pandey, Shri Dhar Pandey, Virendra Misra1. Stability Constants of Metal–Humic Acid Complexes and Its Role in Environmental Detoxification. Ecotoxicology and Environmental SafetyVolume 47, Issue 2, October 2000, 195–200. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014765130091947X
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.